Energy Management Corporation, is seeking a Branch Manager for our Southern Nevada operations based in Las Vegas. We are electrical and mechanical solution experts that sell and service electrical motors, drives, and generators. We pride ourselves in adding value to our customers through elevating electrical safety, reliability, and energy efficiency.
We are looking for an individual to join our team as a leader to progress and grow our operations in the region. The Branch Manager will be responsible for the profit and loss of the regional operations.
Salary Range: 90,000 to 120,000
The Branch Manager’s role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support sales budget with balanced product and service mix
- Manage operations’ quality and efficiency
- Assure safety and environmental compliance
- Assist with sales and marketing processes
- Provide and coordinate sales activities within assigned territory and / or assigned account to obtain maximum Sales gross revenues and maximum profitability
- Maintain knowledge of product lines, service and support capabilities, marketing programs and objectives relating to Power Systems sales to ensure effective representation of Energy Manager Corporation with customer
- Maintain high level customer relationships
- Establishes positive and professional working relationships with key customers.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets company standards and ensures customer satisfaction. Measures, reviews, and maintains superior customer satisfaction levels.
- Recommend and support additional product and service offerings
- Train and develop branch personnel
- Leads continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer expectations/organizational goals.
- Manages Power Generator operations Service and field, department personnel, and the departmental budget.
- Provides employees with timely and constructive performance feedback; develops employees and provides opportunities that enhance employee career growth.
- Operations or branch management experience
- Knowledge of Power Generation Products.
- Proficient computer technology skills, including ability to utilize company authorized software.
- Trained and certified to operate equipment and a lift truck.
- Honest and ethical business practices are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (bilingual a plus).
- Technical, electrical, or mechanical background preferred.
- Experience in industrial electrical or mechanical sales, service, or contracting is a plus.
Applicants must be able to fulfill the physical duties of the job, which include being able to stand or walk for extended periods of time. Applicants must be able to reach with hands and arms. Applicants must also be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
EMC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified women and minorities are encouraged to apply.