Must be able to understand generator and electric motor, parts diagrams
Must be able to review paperwork and proactively create a strategy for technicians
Must be able to research and determine the most efficient strategy to solve issues
Must have worked on engines or mechanical devices in the past.
Must be able to understand the difference between OEM and Aftermarkets parts
Must have 2 or more years of routing / dispatching professional service technicians
Must demonstrate an ability to resolve escalated customers
Energy Management Corporation has an opening for a Field Service Coordinator in our corporate headquarters. We are a 41-year-old and growing industrial automation company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah that sells and services electrical motors, drives and generators.
Basic expectations are as follows-
· Work closely with generator service, field engineering and the motor shop managers to schedule calls with customers with appropriate technicians.
· Work with inside sales to follow up quotes and completing outstanding jobs as parts are obtained.
· Work with managers to insure completion of SO’s through the PMR and billing process. This includes working with vendors on any additional requirements for warranty or start up.
· Coordinate with technicians and managers on after hour calls and schedules. Ultimately dispatch is controlling and directing after hours emergency calls.
· Coordinate with accounting on customers “On Credit Hold” to avoid incurring additional charges until accounts brought current.
· Other duties as assigned
A successful candidate will have a pleasant attitude, and the ability to communicate well with employees, technicians, managers, and executives in a service environment. Ideal candidates will possess a passion for people, as well as the work they are passionate about.
Applicants must be able to fulfill the physical duties of the job, which include being able to stand or walk for extended periods of time. Individuals must be able to reach with hands and arms. Candidates must also be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.