We support the unsung heroes who support infrastructure, industry, and everyday life. By providing quality products and expert service, we make sure that water keeps moving, hospitals keep their power, and businesses can keep running.
From the shop floors to the finance department and field service to sales, our people make a difference. Our team is full of people who want to grow and advance, and the work our team does every day reflects our core values.
See what our employees have to say
Energy Management is the best job in my career. It has the security of a larger corporation but the feel of a family run company.
DaveSales - Boise
The culture and the team at EMC are amazing. I'm excited to come to work every day and love what I get to do.
TylerMarketing - Salt Lake
Our Core Values
Care for Each Other & Win as a Team
- Show respect to fellow associates and customers
- Care by supporting each other in good and bad times
- A team win is viewed as a company win
- Exhibit a strong sense of responsibility to team, company and customers
Mindset of Growth & Continuous Improvement
- Grow and improve EMC to create opportunities and value for employees and customers
- Engage in personal and professional opportunities for growth
- Create a culture of growth that attracts top talented individuals Leverage technology to advance
- EMC’s quality and productivity
Embrace and Live The Law of the Harvest
- Focus on fulfilling promises, maintaining integrity, and achieving our vision
- Put in the work without entitlement – we’re all striving for the same goals
- Be accountable – covered up problems or delayed actions get more expensive with time
- Respect associate, company, and customer resources
Perks at EMC
401K and Profit Sharing
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
Career Growth Opportunities
The Hiring Process
Talk with our team
HR or the department manager reaches out to make sure there’s an initial match and clarity on the position and details.
Meet the team
Meet the team would be working with, observe the culture, and explore whether there’s a path forward.
The manager calls to discuss the offer and a formal job offer follows. Review the details and accept the offer to move forward.
Start, Learn, Grow
Come to work and become part of the team. Learn the products and the processes. Grow and advance your career.